In the wake of Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, we went on a motor adventure through South America on a vintage Honda Transalp XL600V from 1987. We started in Uruguay, passed Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador and ended half a year later in Colombia. And... we filmed it all with a GoPro to make a video documentary of the journey! See the most beautiful and dangerous roads, breathtaking nature and of course tons of sexy shots of the motorcycle!
View more random threads:
- Russian Women High Heel Sprinting - Video n...
- The Other Guy - Best Motivational Video for...
- Running Late Hairstyles
- Pole Dance: More than a sport, a passion
- funny Office prank
- History Lesson from a kid
- Jackie Chan - Best of Outtakes
- 10 Great Motivational Quotes
- Imran Khan chahey kitni khoobsurat ho, agar...
- Antelope Lower Canyon