YES spring has come around here in Kyoto again also this year, the flowers & trees came to life with the coming of spring.
The beginning of April in Japan is the month for cherry trees to blossom throughout the country and brings crowds of people to the famous parks, Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples.
I would definitely recommend coming in spring or fall if you are ever able to come to Japan. Hope you enjoy!!
View more random threads:
- More Photography of UAE cars (5)
- Weird Ways to Burn 200 Calories
- Server | The Waiter (Greg Romano)
- Survivor Official Trailer (2015)
- Madeira 2014 (Portugal) - Summer Trip
- Hit Bush in the Head with a Shoe - topic...
- Katrina Kaif On The Couch With Koel Part 2
- Awesome Work!
- Midnight's Grandchildren (14th August 2007)
- 10 Bets You Will Never Lose