IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL (BISMILLAH-HIRRAHMAN-I-RAHIM)
26. And have they not taken any guidance (from this proclamation) that how many generations We have destroyed before them in whose dwellings these people (now) move about? Surely there are Signs in it. So do they not hear?
27. And have they not seen that We stream water towards the dry land, then with that We produce crops of which their cattle as well as they themselves eat? Do they not observe?
28. And they say: ‘When will this (Day of) Judgment take place if you are truthful?’
29. Say: ‘On the Day of Judgment the belief of disbelievers will bring them no benefit, nor will they be given any respite.’
30. So turn your face away from them and wait and they (too) are waiting.
“We have made this Qur’an easy as a reminder. Is there, then, any who will take heed? (Ayat # 17 Surah Qamar)
“And declare, "The Truth has come and falsehood has vanished: for falsehood is a thing that must by its nature vanish." (Ayat # 81 Surah Bani-Isra’el)
“ It is a noble Quran. In a well-protected Book. None can grasp it except the purified. A revelation from the Lord(Allah) of the Worlds. Is it this discourse that you take so lightly?(Ayat#77-81, Surah Alwaqi’ah)