A 15-YEAR-OLD Indian schoolboy has left friends and family astonished by his hyper-flexibility - earning himself the nickname 'Rubber Boy'. Hailing from Punjab in the north of India, Jaspreet Singh Kalra's signature moves include bending his legs so far backwards that they rest on his shoulders and rotating his head 180 degrees so he is facing backwards - like Meryl Streep's character in the Goldie Hawn film 'Death Becomes Her'. Jaspreet says he feels no pain when holding such poses and now has his sights set on emulating and even surpassing the feats of his hero, American-based contortionist Daniel Browning Smith, who currently holds the title of the world's most flexible person.
View more random threads:
- Awesome Technology!
- Opening A Door via Text Message
- National Geographic Secrets Of The Taj Mahal
- Funny Boxing Compilation
- How To Live A Greener Life
- FERRARI ENZO VS. NOVITEC FERRARI F430...
- Free Hugs...
- One World Trade Center - Full video 2015
- Little Big Berlin
- Award Winning Shorts - True love lies in...