Siargao is a tear-drop shaped island in the Philippine Sea situated 800 kilometers southeast of Manila in the province of Surigao del Norte. It has a land area of approximately 437 square kilometers.
View more random threads:
- Video of Aag by Ali Zafar
- Thane pipeline collapsed; train service...
- funny football misses
- Charminar - Historical Monument of Hyderabad
- High Tide brought smiles on the faces...
- Kotahi - Negligence
- Google Hacks
- Victoria's Secret Swim Special 2015
- How Police Radar Works ?
- Weird Advice Pregnant Couples Get