Karacabey is a town and district of Bursa Province in the Marmara region of Turkey. It is located just west of the Simav River near its confluence with the Adirnaz River. Karacabey is an industrial area as well as an agricultural one.
View more random threads:
- Amazing Accident - Car T-Bones Itself On Jeep
- Rajinikanth bats for Teja
- The Baylor Wakeboarding Video
- Scientific Facts
- What causes dandruff?
- Miniature Pony
- The Power of Giving ,Paul Newman
- Kareena and Saif - Deleted Scene - Tashan
- Michael Jackson's Brother Jermaine "I kissed...
- Paris Hilton Future President n Pink House -...