We all use two languages to convey a message at any given time, the language we're speaking in - English in my case right now and body language - the silent language that we all use yet forget about most of the time. Many research studies have shown that body language impacts how others perceive you. For example, a popular study shows that words, tone of voice and body language account differently when it comes to our liking of a person who shares a message about their feelings and attitudes: words account for 7%, tone of voice accounts for 38%, and body language accounts for 55% of the liking.
View more random threads:
- Lead Iodide Forms 'Golden Snow'
- Time Is Money As Seen in Recent Europe Tour...
- All About Coconuts : Coconut Oil Benefits
- GoPro: Floating effortlessly in the Dead Sea
- Amazing Makeup Artist
- A man Paints with his own Beard
- Ice Hotel Sweden | Jukkasjärvi 2015
- Iguassu Falls - Flight Being - Bernward Koch
- A. R. Rahman, "Jiya Jale" (Dil Se): Berklee...
- Word Lens