A rotary snow plow is a piece of railroad snow fighting equipment. It is characterized by the large circular set of blades on its front end that rotate as a unit to cut through the snow on the track ahead of it. The precursor to the rotary snowplow was the wedge snowplow.
View more random threads:
- Dogs Chasing Rabbit
- Dynamo Floating At Rio De Janeiro
- The Most Daring Underage Criminals
- Funniest Super Bowl Commercials
- 3 firefighters scale a wall together in 7...
- Where kinds of badminton made? Many...
- Inside El Chapo’s Escape Tunnel
- John & Bipasha in a hot pose on Filmfare
- Angel Falls
- Kinetic sand