Kerala, often referred to as Keralam, is a state in the south-west region of India on the Malabar coast. It was formed on 1 November 1956 as per the States Reorganisation Act by combining various Malayalam-speaking regions.
View more random threads:
- Jumbling With Shuttlecock
- Most weight broken on a bed of nails
- Geisers in IJsland
- Lahore's Favorite Breakfast
- Audi RS 6 Avant Quattro: Ice Track Challenge
- The Door To Hell - Top 10 Secret World...
- Photosynthesis by Andrew Mayne
- TV Show Theories!
- Insane Chair Balancing
- Motivational Tips on Anger and Stress...