Vũng Tàu is a seaside city of Bà Rịa–Vũng Tàu Province in Southern Vietnam. The city area is 140 km², consists of thirteen urban wards and one commune of Long Son Islet.
View more random threads:
- 5-year-old Savannah's Calm Call with 911
- Motorcycle crash
- Zia Mohyeddin reads Yousufi - 'Khansama'
- Manu Prakash: A 50-cent microscope that...
- Invasion of the Giant Pythons | Alligator...
- Olympic Games 2008 - Digital Countdown And...
- Peacelovers from India and Pakistan
- Why You Should Not Be Afraid
- Jetman over Rio de Janeiro
- Impossible motion: magnet-like slopes