The Proteas have some of the best fans in the world and they appreciate each and every one.
They were therefore, very excited to help make Kieron Adam's dream of meeting them come true. The 11 year-old was ecstatic to spend an afternoon with some of his favourite players; Hashim Amla, AB de Villiers and Dale Steyn, talking about life and cricket.
The afternoon was capped off with a game of street cricket where they were joined by other members of the Proteas team, who played against Kieron and his school cricket team.
View more random threads:
- Self-healing Electronic material!
- The legacy of Mysore Palace
- Dove Choose Beautiful | Women all over the...
- Calcutta Street Scenes & Markets
- Azim Jamal - The Power of Giving
- Diet Soda Dangers
- Out For a Picnic - Destruction Derby Style
- WORLD'S BIGGEST BOY
- Remembering Feroz Khan
- Cheetah Chases Impala Antelope Into...