In Hamburg, St. Pauli, it's peeback time. St. Pauli's Community of Interest (IG St. Pauli e.V.) initiated an action where frequented walls in the neighbourhood were sprayed with a superhydrophobic coating. This coating is so water-repellent that urine splashes right back. By doing so, we want to stop those who pee wherever they please.
View more random threads:
- How to Take the Perfect Portrait?
- Mac transparent screen
- Billo Barber: Comic Movie - First Look...
- Why girls do better at school than boys
- kim kardashian ex husband
- Google Self-Driving Car on City Streets
- Interview with Lee Kuan Yew
- Papa Kehte Hain Juniors
- HIV Virus Infection Real Time
- Just for Laughts 01