In Hamburg, St. Pauli, it's peeback time. St. Pauli's Community of Interest (IG St. Pauli e.V.) initiated an action where frequented walls in the neighbourhood were sprayed with a superhydrophobic coating. This coating is so water-repellent that urine splashes right back. By doing so, we want to stop those who pee wherever they please.
View more random threads:
- ash in ad
- Quick and Simple Life Hacks - Part 3
- Mad TV- Can I Have Your Number Chipmunk...
- Arab car wreck - wear your seat belt
- The World's Perfect Cup of Tea
- BADMASH LAUNDE - HEROES HINDI MOVIE FULL SONG
- Google Self Driving Bicycle
- Pratyusha Banerjee & Rahul Raj's...
- Bradford Researchers Design Cancer Treatment
- How car thieves do their job in Pakistan?