In Hamburg, St. Pauli, it's peeback time. St. Pauli's Community of Interest (IG St. Pauli e.V.) initiated an action where frequented walls in the neighbourhood were sprayed with a superhydrophobic coating. This coating is so water-repellent that urine splashes right back. By doing so, we want to stop those who pee wherever they please.
View more random threads:
- i-LIMB: Bionic Hand
- 30 Days of Yoga
- The Transporter Gog
- You Don't Mess With The Zohan
- Havasu Falls Adventure
- This mobile will never die!
- Loose Women 19/1/09 Jackie & Jane can't stop...
- Michelle Duggar on 18th pregnancy
- Moscow Bed Cinema: Moscow turns cinema...
- YouTube Rewind: The Ultimate 2016 Challenge