The quickest and easiest way to build a simple survival stove lies in an empty can of tuna. Here is how to do it: Grab an empty tuna can or cat food can and punch about 22 holes in it around the top using a single hole puncher (yes it can take on aluminum).
View more random threads:
- On the edge of the Victoria Falls at the...
- Actual Crash Footage! Train Crash Video From...
- How To Make Magic Mud - From a Potato!
- Armenia on CNN= -- Noah's Route, Your Route
- Aaron Fotheringham...a wheelchair athlete
- Maa Tu Bata - Tony Kakkar, Neha Kakkar
- Chinese Sand Paintings
- Typewritten Portraits
- Idli Making Process | Cooking South Indian...
- Amazing incident of World Cup 2015