I cannot ease your aching heart,
Nor take your pain away,
But let me stay and take your hand
And walk with you today!
I'll listen when you need to talk;
I'll wipe away your tears
I'll share your worries when they come;
I'll help you face your fears.
I'm here and I will stand by you,
Each hill you have to climb,
So take my hand, let's face the world;
Live one day at a time!
You're not alone, for I'm still here.
I'll go that extra mile,
And when your grief is easier,
I'll help you learn to smile!
View more random threads:
- The best place in the world
- The same friend
- Ten things God won't ask:
- Joys and Sorrows
- Listen to your own voice
- You gain strength, courage and confidence
- Once you replace negative thoughts with...
- If you have the power
- urdu - Quaid-e-Azam nay George shasham (6th)...
- urdu - iss mohabat ka koi nai-mul badal nahi