Around Oslo's synagogue it was called a 'Ring of Peace' - more than 1,000 Muslims offering symbolic protection for Norway's Jewish community.
A human chain was formed amid condemnation of last weekend's deadly attack by an Islamist gunman on a synagogue in neighbouring Denmark.
"I believe in strong values such as love, freedom and unity," said event organiser Hajrah Arshad.
View more random threads:
- Ktigers amazing kids
- Beautiful Leepa Valley
- Jellyfish: 2016 Deepwater Exploration of the...
- The Golden Throw
- 10 Minute Ab Workout: How to Get a Six Pack
- Dog Goldberg Machine by Beneful
- Glen Levy on Fight Science
- 6 Secret Tricks For Google Search You Need...
- Teacher slaps student, ruptures eardrums
- Solo Backpacking Europe Trip - 2015