The Windows USB/DVD Download tool allows you to create a copy of your Windows 7/8 ISO file on a USB flash drive or a DVD. To create a bootable DVD or USB flash drive, download the ISO file and then run the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool. Once this is done, you can install Windows 7 or Windows 8 directly from the USB flash drive or DVD.
Click here to download Windows USB/DVD Download Tool
View more random threads:
- This is wonderful.
- CopyTrans Manager
- get 2 rupee for every invitation and much...
- Camtasia Studio
- Safest web browser for Kids
- Calculator & Unit Converter for Android
- Avast Battery Saver
- Advanced ID Creator Personal 7.14.49!!
- Monitor your Diet with a Diet Diary and Meal...
- Freeze the time and apply various physics to...