Gramin Dak Sevak, my first documentary is Jeevika All Asia Livelihood film festival, 2009 student film winner. Gramin Dak Sevaks , earlier known as the extra department employees are a part of the Indian Postal System. These people have been ignored by the department and are deprived of most of the benefits their counterparts, the regular employees get. The film shows the difficulties and life of these people. The film is an effort to take out the voice of these people to the masses.
View more random threads:
- INVEST Porto (promotional video)
- Beach Wedding Video
- Octopus Hunting out of water
- Models Show Off Toilet Paper Wedding Dresses
- Bibi Ka Maqbara :A Mini Taj Mahal
- Vienna Vacation Travel Guide
- Indore's new International cricket stadium
- Motorcycle Crash
- Amazing! Bird sounds .. BBC
- Guangzhou 2010 Asian Games "Opening Gala...