Sara Palin Taken A Prank Call of Masked Avengers - Recording
Republican candidate for Vice President Sarah Palin has taken a prank call from a Canadian comedian pretending to be French President Nicolas Sarkozy. Palin discussed politics, Joe le plumber, Sarkozy's "beautiful wife," in the six-minute call, set to air Monday on a Quebec radio station. The “Masked Avengers”, Marc-Antoine Audette and Sebastien Trudel from the Montreal radio station CKOI, managed to get through to Palin posing as French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
“I just love killing those animals. Hmm-hmm. Take away a life, that is so fun. I’d really like to go, as long as we don’t bring Vice-President Cheney,” Audette said, referring to an incident in which Dick Cheney shot a fellow hunter by accident.
“No, I’ll be a careful shot,” Palin responded with a laugh.
The prankster ends with: “If one voice can change the world for Obama, one Viagra can change the world for McCain.”
View more random threads:
- Best Motivational Video
- Why Wedding Ring on 4th Finger.....
- Indian Hospital - Episode 3
- Aamir visits Mountain Man's village, meets...
- Your Life As A Dog
- Using Optimism and Pessimism to Achieve Your...
- Tower Made Of Human Teeth
- Home Remedy Cure for Fighting Cancer |...
- Chiquita Banana The Original Commercial
- Cute Little Kid