Vertu Ascent Ti Collection
Vertu teams up with Ferrari to offer its latest luxury mobile, the Ascent Ti collection. This line will feature the limited edition Nero as werll as a couple of special edition phones, the Rosso and Giallo. The Nero is constructed from titanium with crystal sapphire pillows, where the scratch-proof PVD keeps it looking pristine even though you accidentally graze your handset against the wall. Specifications found on the Ti include :-
* Quad-band GSM/EDGE with WCDMA 2100
* 5 hours talk time and 300 hours standby time
* Stainless steel keys and sapphire crystal screen
* Bluetooth connectivity
* 3 megapixel camera with autofocus and flash
* 4GB internal memory
* Ferrari-inspired themes and ringtones
I wonder whether it will boot up faster than other modern phones, after all, Ferraris are supposed to be a red blur when accelerating.
View more random threads:
- Samsung E200 Eco has a corn-based shell
- Ultra-Fashion Handset Cheaper High End Option
- Jean Phones II - Levis Red Tab Mobile
- Samsung Giorgio Armani Mobile Phone - Slim N...
- Sprint HTC Touch Pro Delayed
- Seek Portable Search Engine
- Motorola VE240 Appears Unannounced
- Sony Ericsson brings ‘motion control...
- Apple iPod Nano (third generation, 8GB,...
- Z Series: Another Addition To Sony’s...