Yes, there are camels in Los Cabos. Enjoy an unforgettable camel ride as part of Cabo Adventures’ Outback and Camel Safari, as featured in Cabo Experiences: Ride a Camel in Baja. During this video, part of our ongoing Cabo Experiences series, follows two of our Bahia Hotel & Beach Club guests as they head to the Baja outback, ride camels, and discover even more of Los Cabos’ food, culture, and beauty.
The outing begins as small groups of people head out in off-road Unimog trucks to enjoy incredible views, the knowledge of seasoned guides, traditional flavors, as well as the memory-making camel ride in the Rancho San Cristobal. An added bonus for guests who make the trip during winter months? Views of impressive humpback whales.
View more random threads:
- Study in Norway
- Building Bolero - The Queensland Symphony...
- My Gap year - Taking East Africa by storm...
- Meu cu nao pombas
- Google Chrome Ad
- Amazing Pool Trick Shot Around the Wall Masse
- 1 Face 5 Makeup Looks
- Sacrifice - Motivational Video
- Zumba Dance Workout Fitness For Beginners -...
- Power of Toyota Land Cruiser