Coober Pedy is a town in northern South Australia, 846 kilometres north of Adelaide on the Stuart Highway. According to the 2011 census, its population was 1,695.
View more random threads:
- Amazing TrickShots & Freestyles
- Vodafone's ZooZoo All In One
- Bidar Fort
- Building a Meaningful Life Through...
- Official: 'Koi Fariyaad' Full Video Song -...
- Funny Sports Video Soccer Ball Inbounds to...
- On a visit to the Golden Eagles new home
- UK first portable artificial heart patient
- rajnikanth - rajni returns
- Seedballs Timelapse