We'll go to the doctor when we feel flu-ish or a nagging pain. So why donít we see a health professional when we feel emotional pain: guilt, loss, loneliness? Too many of us deal with common psychological-health issues on our own, says Guy Winch. But we donít have to. He makes a compelling case to practice emotional hygiene ó taking care of our emotions, our minds, with the same diligence we take care of our bodies.
View more random threads:
- Smart Bank -Safe Deposit System (Vault)
- Dumbo Drain Rescue For Young Elephant
- Anti government protests continue in Bahrain
- Comedy Rocks
- Sholayar Dam View
- Woman Hugging a lion
- George Barris Car Show 2015
- French Olympic Innovation of High Jumper -...
- Coca Cola New Turkish Version Of 'Why This...
- TEREX TITAN 1