IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL (BISMILLAH-HIRRAHMAN-I-RAHIM)
20. Do you not see how God(ALLAH) placed at your service everything in the heavens and the earth? How He(ALLAH) showered you with His(ALLAH) blessings, both outward and inward? Yet among the people is he who argues about God(ALLAH) without knowledge, without guidance, and without an enlightening Scripture.
21. And when it is said to them, "Follow what God(ALLAH) has revealed," they say, "Rather, we follow what we found our parents devoted to." Even if Satan is calling them to the suffering of the Blaze?
22. Whoever submits himself wholly to God(ALLAH), and is a doer of good, has grasped the most trustworthy handle. With God(ALLAH) rests the outcome of all events.
23. Whoever disbelieves-let not his disbelief sadden you. To Us is their return. Then We will inform them of what they did. God(ALLAH) knows what lies within the hearts.
24. We give them a little comfort; then We compel them to a harsh torment.