Dalyan is a town in Muğla Province located between the well-known districts of Marmaris and Fethiye on the south-west coast of Turkey. The town is an independent municipality, within the administrative district of Ortaca.
View more random threads:
- Stone forest in China
- Habitat 67 - Montreal (Moshe Safdie)
- Deljou Art Group - Craig Alan Artist...
- Funny Werbung
- Best Marriage Proposals 'Will You Marry Me'...
- Salman khan IIFA CRICKET
- Two Planes Landing Together
- Waterfalls of Australia
- How to Keep Your Teeth Healthy and White
- Beans - Good for the Heart