THIS lion was flipped five metres into the air by a buffalo in the Kruger National Park, South Africa. The buffalo bull was conducting a daring rescue mission in a bid to save his friend from certain death. Two young lions had been silently stalking the buffalo for about 45 minutes when one finally made its move. But the predator was so focused on bringing down his prey that it left itself open to a surprise attack. The astonishing images were captured by Ian Matheson, 52, during an early morning game drive with his son Oliver, 16, and two of Oliver's friends in the Mjejane Reserve on the border of the Kruger Park. Amazingly all of the animals walked away from the encounter with no major injuries, except perhaps some bruised egos on the lion's part.
View more random threads:
- Popeye Village - Beyond the Marquee: The Web...
- A Bird Eating another Bird
- Surprise Wedding Reception
- Kayaking to Vermillion Lakes with Blue Canoe!
- DANGER!!! baby vs cobra snake of the India
- 50 CC Bicycle with engine - Made in Pakistan
- "Russian Style Approach" || Thrilling Nose...
- Just Awesum Work !!! Must Watch Guys !!
- Al Capone Scarface (Full Documentary)
- Rhino Versus Lion Pride Fight, Lions never...