Every year, thousands of snakes gather at the Narcisse Snake Dens in Manitoba, Canada. It's billed as the largest gathering of snakes anywhere in the world. Manitoba's climate and geology make it the perfect place for red-sided garter snakes to live and mate. It has become a tourist attraction, but it's not for the faint of heart.
Temperature can reach 50 degrees below zero and so a snake being a cold blooded animal; they have to survive those winters temperatures. So several males wrap themselves around the female.
View more random threads:
- Grotta Palazzese Hotel & Restaurant
- worlds craziest fools
- Cars On Ice Compilation
- World Face-Pulling Championship
- A Man jumping over a speeding Ferrari,...
- Nate! Superbowls Puppy Ad ... Get Ready To...
- Improve Your Life
- Thief killed at the spot
- With treasure worth 1 lakh crore, is Kerala...
- American Soldier Exposes US Policy in Iraq