On Independence Day, AIB tried to get strangers from India and Pakistan to speak to each other over the phone. We found out why Indians and Pakistanis should never talk to each other.
Special thanks to the Harkishan Mehta Foundation Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication, Mumbai for helping us with the location and logistics! Also to Khaula Jamil for making this possible! Last but not least everyone who was willing to talk to an absolute stranger on camera. Happy Independence Day!
View more random threads:
- Everyone deserves joy
- Chocolate Body - Behind the Scenes
- Travel by cruise ship to Panama Canal
- Space pictures on the cheap
- Dog, Cat, and Rat
- When Tsunami Strikes...
- Who Controls Fanatic India -III Dr. Abdul...
- if every one knows the magic
- ICE FALL Night Ice Climbing
- A video of Israeli peace activist