El Salvador, officially the Republic of El Salvador, is the smallest and the most densely populated country in Central America.
El Salvador has suffered violence in an increasingly high rate since late 70's. In the 80's we succumbed into a civil war that lasted for over 12 years. Since 1992, we are in a so-called "peace" but the truth is that since we're in "peace", we have developed a more complex and deeper violence problem, that has resulted, in more killings than the whole war did itself. I think the major incident was the way EEUU managed the whole immigration process, they started these strong laws and deported hundreds of violent-danger criminals without any sort of guidance to mantain a controlled status of these people once they landed here. They simply released a plague in a 3rd world country.
View more random threads:
- Rainstorm Floods Toronto
- Sachin Tendulkar World Cup 2011 Final
- Wanted (hindi Movie ) part 14 of 15
- India - Inspirational
- [[M**Discovery**Time wrap]] Milking a...
- Travel Brazil: A Real Taste of Rio
- Think Once More - Say 'Thanks to God'
- Amazing Free Hugs - France 2014
- Chinese Parents Can Now Have Two Kids
- Matrix fart!! very funny