This film was recorded in 2005, moments earlier they were a number of 4X4 parked in this section of beach with guys fishing near by.
These sink holes appear every now and again along Inskip Beach near where the ferrys cross between Inskip Point and Frazer Island, They are caused by whirlpools that are generated in the deep passage every few years. The whirlpools sometimes make it shore and undermining the beach. Eventually the weight of the sand becomes to great to support itself and it collapses in a matter of minutes and has the potential to take with it anyone standing there.
View more random threads:
- Shahid Afridi's longest six
- Winter Strikes Back: Hard snow and hail hit...
- Living Root Bridges of India
- Wedding Hairstyles: 1960s-Now
- Johnny Bravo - The Perfect Gift
- Did you know this!
- Big stars at Big B's birthday bash
- Hd in full bloom from bbc motion gallery
- Indian Laughing Competition
- Award Winning Impossible Rooftop Illusion