In 2006, Suroosh Alvi was one of a handful of journalists who was able to get into the massive guns market in Pakistan's tribal areas -- home base for the Taliban since the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan in 2001. He returned to Pakistan this month and found the entire country was a "powder keg ready to explode."
View more random threads:
- Real road accidents in India
- world record massive dominoe display
- Yoga for Office Workers - All Levels Yoga...
- Ancient India was more Technologically...
- Unbelievable Facts
- Azan ka ehtaraam - Aik Minute Ki Naiki
- One minute painting...TOO GOOD!!!
- Bolivian Commuters Soar Through The Sky
- Extreme Soccer Ball Juggling
- Dancing Camel in Pushkar Camel Fair