Cast & Crew
Om The Mantra
November 28, 2008
Executive Producer / Co-Producer
Nikhil S Kovale
Irene Dhar Malik
Story / Writer
Siddharth Mathur, a shy young scientist, travels to Mauritius for his elder brother Harsh's wedding. Accompanying him is his Ma, a reluctant traveller since she is angry at Harsh for deciding to get married without consulting them. Also travelling is Siddharth's cheery father, whose sole entertainment is pulling Ma's leg.
Harsh, pre-occupied with work, can spend little time with his family and it is left to his fiancÃ©e Aaliyah to show them around Mauritius before the wedding. However, Ma's anger at Harsh ensures that she takes an instant dislike for Aaliyah, and it is Aaliyah and Siddharth who end up spending loads of time together. This, added to the fact that Aaliyah feels neglected by the career-obsessed Harsh, leads to them being irresistibly drawn to each other. A horrified Siddharth battles this attraction desperately, but Aaliyah has fallen madly in love and pursues him with single-minded determination. When Siddharthâ€™s defences start crumbling and Ma starts getting suspicious, all hell breaks loose in the Mathur familyâ€¦The movie is a fun romantic comedy with lots of moments that will make you cry and smile at the same time.
View more random threads:
- Namitha (Wallpapers)
- City 1016 @ IIFA awards in Macau - Part 01
- Himesh Reshammiya removes his cap! -...
- Bollywood Celebrities at Mumbai's Most...
- Gorgeous Illeana HQ Unwatermarked images.
- Sameera and Esha promotes Film At BIG FM
- Marathi film stars at music launch of "Yudh-...
- Actress 'Yuvika Chaudhry' and Vatsal at Hum...
- Mallika Sherawat High Quality Photoshoot
- Abishek - Aishwarya Wedding Foto's