Grizzly man Mark Dumas, 60, is the only man in the world that can swim with a polar bear. The fearless polar bear handler from Abbotsford, British Columbia, regularly goes for dip in his swimming pool with 16-year-old female polar bear Agee, and the pair enjoy a watery cuddle together. Grizzly Man Mark and wife Dawn, 60, train the 60-stone (800lb) friendly polar bear - the world's largest land predator - to star in high-budget TV adverts. Agee has also performed in movies like 'Alaska' in 1995 when she was just a few weeks old. With his incredibly intimate bond Grizzly Man Mark wrestles on the grass with Agee, kisses her, puts his head in the polar bear's huge jaws, and even bear hugs her as she rears up on her hind legs to over seven feet. Mark and Dawn have owned Agee since she was six weeks old and the now colossal bear lived in their home as a cub where she played with the family dogs and was bottle fed.
View more random threads:
- RAJNIKANTH AISHWARYA ROBOT ENDHIRAN LEAKED...
- 1 Minute Personality Test!
- Guy Balances Car On Head
- beautiful nature scenery (1080p HD)
- funny accidents OUCH!!!
- 1950s Italian Police Motorcycle Drill Team
- The English Language In 24 Accents
- 850 meters (HD English version)
- If Star Wars Dialogue Were To be...
- GoPro Summer edit 2014 - Geneva , MTB...