The Bernina Express is a train connecting Chur in Switzerland to Poschiavo and Tirano in Italy by crossing the Swiss Engadin Alps. Milan is the second-most populous city in Italy and the capital of Lombardy. The city proper has a population of about 1.3 million, while its urban area is the 5th largest in the EU with an estimated population of about 5,264,000. Zurich is the largest city in Switzerland and the capital of the canton of Zürich. It is located in north-central Switzerland at the northwestern tip of Lake Zürich.
View more random threads:
- Lose Weight by Drinking Water
- Funny Asian Wedding Dance
- Isolated: The Zo'é tribe (full documentary)
- Gold Cars
- EXTREME CARVING and nothing else
- GoPro: Hero Session (Our Most Durable Camera...
- World's First Heart-Shaped Watermelon
- When there was me and you- High School...
- ***** Funny Failures Video *****