A Day in Pompeii, a Melbourne Winter Masterpieces exhibition, was held at Melbourne Museum from 26 June to 25 October 2009. Over 330,000 people visited the exhibition -- an average of more than 2,700 per day -- making it the most popular traveling exhibition ever staged by an Australian museum.
Zero One created the animation for an immersive 3D theatre installation which gave visitors a chance to feel the same drama and terror of the town's citizens long ago, and witness how a series of eruptions wiped out Pompeii over 48 hours.
View more random threads:
- Never Apologize For These Things
- Monkey saves dying friend at Indian train...
- Blood..it's not funney..!
- Amish: A Secret Life
- Egypt new mummies
- Just For Laughs Gags - Best Of - Part 17
- Nail Art Designs: Bows with Polka Dots
- Nokia: Open At Own Risk - The Weirdest Clip...
- Latest technology for car parking
- If Disney Princes Were Real