In Istanbul, we'll lose our way in the Grand Bazaar and munch our way through the famously fragrant Spice Market. We'll follow the fall of the ancient capital of Byzantium and the rise of Islam at the city's ancient wall, and wander among the treasures of Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, and Topkapı Palace. To escape the city bustle, we'll cruise the churning waters of the Bosphorus, make friends over backgammon, and try a traditional Turkish bath.
View more random threads:
- Child and Monkeys's love
- Lion Saves Baby Deer from Hungry Lion
- Meera's wedding - Update
- ‘I failed drug test at Australian Open’ -...
- Special treatment for Kanimozhi?
- Just for Laughs - Look Back
- Dubai Fountain - "Time to Say Goodbye" -...
- Just For Laughs - The Growing Box
- Halloween Stripper
- The Sacred Indian Tradition Fuelling Billion...