Our family (mother, father, and two boys) attempted to hike the 489-mile Colorado Trail from Denver to Durango. One week or 50 miles into the trip Nancy (the mother) had to drop out because her hip was bothering her. John (the father) and the boys continued on for another 3 weeks before the boys really weren't enjoying themselves anymore. They decided to call it quits after a month on the trail. Nevertheless, it was time well spent as we got away from the distractions of society and were able to focus on being a family as well as our individual strengths and weaknesses.
View more random threads:
- Make Love , Not War
- Meera's wedding case, another controversy
- The world's largest trout
- Creative Mexican Street Performer
- The Secret of Happiness
- Eagle picking his prey
- Ferrari 599 GTO launch drive review
- The Hunt: Flying Fish
- Make Your Own Products with 3D Printing
- Mr. Blackhead's Clogged Pores & Whitehead...