A short video on how I add sheet metal screws to running shoes for added traction on ice and snow in the winter.
Put screws on bottom sole of shoe towards the outside edges. Avoid putting screws on the tip of the toe area. Place screws on prominent areas of sole not in crevasses or recessed areas.
View more random threads:
- Balloons (Original Julia Nunes)
- Rich and poor people, must watch
- Too Bling For Germany: Baywatch Couple's...
- Dean Karnazes | Ultramarathon Man and...
- Djibouti: A Small Wonder on the Red Sea
- Animal Winter Games
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque Abu Dhabi
- Katrina Kaif On The Couch With Koel Part 3
- Interview With Beer Chugging Mark Zuckerberg
- Everyday Simple Hijab Tutorial