I made these pieces at El Segundo and Manhattan Beach here in Los Angeles. The time-lapse sculptures typically take around 2 hours. The stop motion ones usually take 6-7 hours. I usually don't use any tools when I work. The music is from the 2000 LTJ Bukem album Journey Inwards, the song is called Watercolours. I shoot with a video camera, but it is possible to do the same work with any digital camera.
View more random threads:
- Shark Week 2013 - Snuffy the Seal
- Monkey vs white cock
- Never Woke Up - A GoPro Summer in Bermuda
- funny accident *stupid*
- For those who hate "Halal" meat
- H1N1 flu epidemic threatens Muslim pilgrimage
- Children See Children Do
- Interview with Mia Khalifa
- National Geographic Stormy Weather Photos
- Global Archery Attack - Combat Archery with...