A staple snack and dessert on dinner tables across the globe, the banana is a known energy-boosting fruit rich in potassium, vitamin C and dietary fiber. As one of the top producers of bananas in the world, the Philippines export tons after tons of this fruit every year. This video lets you in Del Monte's plantation to show you how Filipinos cultivate premium-quality bananas exported to countries like like Japan, Canada, Russia, and Singapore, among others.
View more random threads:
- Singapore Travel Guide - Must-See Attractions
- Midget funny dance on a music festival
- Understanding the Financial Crisis - very...
- Guy Paints With Tongue
- 20 Minute Stretches for Hip & Back Pain
- THAT SUGAR FILM - Official Trailer
- Pakistan Women Cricket Team won gold at...
- Best football counterattack
- Futuristic Concept Car: 'Land Glider'
- Diya denies upcoming marriage to Shoaib...