Fairy Meadows, named by German climbers and locally known as Joot, is a grassland near one of the base camp sites of the Nanga Parbat, located in Diamer District, Gilgit-Baltistan. At an altitude of about 3,300 meters above the sea level, it serves as the launching point for trekkers summiting on the Rakhiot face of the Nanga Parbat. In 1995, the Government of Pakistan declared Fairy Meadows a National Park.
View more random threads:
- Awesome Elephant Artist - Extraordinary...
- The worlds funniest commercial
- Train Accident Caught Live on Tape
- Twin Baby Boys Laughing at Each Other
- Awesome Ad
- Tarzan The Coughing Apeman - Funny Commercial
- Salman Khan with Kids
- Panorama of Calcutta (1899)
- White Shark Cage Diving - Mossel Bay, South...
- Shah Rukh Khan In Screen Awards