IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL (BISMILLAH-HIRRAHMAN-I-RAHIM)
2. These are the Verses of the Wise Book.
3. A guide and a mercy for the righteous.
4. Those who observe the prayer, and pay the obligatory charity, and are certain of the Hereafter.
5. These are upon guidance from their Lord(ALLAH). These are the successful.
6. Among the people is he who trades in distracting tales; intending, without knowledge, to lead away from God(ALLAH)'s way, and to make a mockery of it. These will have a humiliating punishment.
“We have made this Qur’an easy as a reminder. Is there, then, any who will take heed? (Ayat # 17 Surah Qamar)
“And declare, "The Truth has come and falsehood has vanished: for falsehood is a thing that must by its nature vanish." (Ayat # 81 Surah Bani-Isra’el)
“ It is a noble Quran. In a well-protected Book. None can grasp it except the purified. A revelation from the Lord(Allah) of the Worlds. Is it this discourse that you take so lightly?(Ayat#77-81, Surah Alwaqi’ah)