During the 10 minute interview, collectSPACE editor Robert Pearlman spoke with Williams about her nearly 100 days aboard the station, her upcoming second Expedition 33 spacewalk, the approaching 12th anniversary of humans living aboard the orbiting laboratory and the prospects of crews spending a year rather than six months on the ISS.
View more random threads:
- A new type of tug of war in Kerala
- funny random. fat kid dancing, funny fat kid
- Most touching video that all government...
- Bush - The shoe incident
- Favorite photos of urban environments
- Entertainment Meera Outfit
- Rome Vacation Travel Guide
- Butterfly Nail Art - tuana
- The worst train accident ever.
- 30 Day Fat Burn: Legs and Butt Shaper Workout