Israel is a world leader in both innovation and medicine. Combine the two and you get great inventions that prevent, heal and monitor many health conditions.
Know an Alzheimer's patient? Israeli innovators have produced a system that combines magnetic brain stimulation with cognitive training to produce better results than either therapy applied separately. Want to check the blood flow to your brain? A new Israeli devise does that, non-invasively monitoring blood velocity, especially for stroke victims. Bedridden but need a lift? The most innovative hospital bed in the world can take you from a prone position to standing with the press of a single button.
These are just a few of the innovations on display, in this, the second of two videos about Israeli innovation in life sciences.
View more random threads:
- Criss Angel incredible trick
- Introducing Pakistan in Hungary (TV...
- Lauren Christy: The Color Of The Night
- Pehli Nazar Mein Original Korean Track
- Beautiful message
- Worlds Biggest Brands
- Are You Humble or Arrogant?
- World Record
- 2008 MDA Telethon - Terry Fator
- The Biggest Thing Since Swine Flu - Masks!