Honesty really is the best policy for a kind homeless man whose life has been completely turned around.
Billy Ray Harris, a panhandler in Missouri, grabbed the nation's attention earlier this month after he returned a diamond ring that was mistakenly dropped in his change cup, KCTV reported. The inspiring story quickly went viral and Sarah Darling, the grateful owner of the ring, set up a fundraiser for Harris with her husband to show her appreciation. They collected more than $86,000 since Feb. 14 as of press time and will be personally giving the funds to Harris.
View more random threads:
- Funny Video
- What's hot for bathrooms in 2010
- Funny dog vs Bicycle Rider
- Lavash - Armenian traditional bread
- In Jaipur, a Metro Station Run Only by Women
- SAIL Amsterdam 2015 COMPILATION: Parade of...
- Charminar - Historical Monument of Hyderabad
- Schafberg, Zahnradbahn, Salzburg - Austria
- Thenmala Eco-tourism Kerala
- Water Drop Magic