"No gold, no wedding," is a saying in India, indicating the importance of gold to Indian culture and tradition. Byron Pitts reports on India's obsession with gold.
View more random threads:
- Karishma Kapoor IIJS Utsav Jewelry Ad
- Fashion designers highlight Mali's political...
- Justin Girls mashup Noor jehan
- Cuban migrants face choppy waters
- AWARD WINNING Best Short Video - Share......
- Fall Prevention Exercises: Bethany...
- PRAY For Japan
- Buliding a Tent
- FLOWERS IN GROWTH (TIME LAPSE)
- Yosemite Firefall