Banta Singh wishes to observe his wife’s birthday by holding a party. So he goes to arrange a birthday cake.
The salesman inquires him what message he prefers to* use on the cake.
Well he thinks for a while and tells: Let’s put, “you are not getting older you are getting better”.
The salesman demands, “How do you wish me to set it up ? ”
Sardar says, well put “You are not getting older”, at the top and “You are getting better” at the bottom.
The true fun didn’t kickoff until the cake was opened the entire party viewed the message decorated on the cake:
“You are not getting older at the top; you are getting better at the bottom”.
View more random threads:
- fuzon of english n urdu...
- Men vs Women purchasing decisions how they...
- Dog watches himself on a laptop!
- dBiggest pressure4 Pak captain
- urdu - nai kahawat
- Can you tell me about my future?
- THE MEANEST IPHONE 5S PRANK EVER! (I was SO...
- "Help.... the Titanic is going to be...
- 5 rules for men to follow in order to be...
- Sexy Grandpa Carwash