Estella and I arrived on an early Sunday morning. So the streets were quiet, birds were chirping, and the foggg! Wow.. the fog. Definitely added a mysterious feel to the city. It was a shame because due to the fog, we had a hard time seeing a lot of the high rise buildings. So going up to the John Hancock observatory would've been pointless. But it's all good, cause that gave us more time to explore!
We went on an architecture boat tour, were a Chicago architecture expert introduced the buildings to us. I must say, I was truly fascinated by the diversity of these buildings, making each and every one of them so unique! Quite inspiring.
View more random threads:
- A warning message for every woman
- World's Tallest man shakes hands with...
- helicopter crash
- PUSH THROUGH PAIN - Motivational Video
- Anastasia Matvienko / Denis Matvienko - Le...
- The Beauty of Flowers
- 10 Ka Dum Ft Katrina Kaif & Akshay Kumar -...
- Unbelievable laughing baby
- Chilika lake, Orissa, India