As the flood slowly dried, here arose a place of breath- taking natural beauty which was only appropriate at Manali that life began again. Today this legendary cradle of all human kind is a prime holiday destination. There are high mountains surrounded by snow and deep boulder strewn gorges. There are thick forests full of cool breeze and bird songs. There are fields of wild flowers, small picturesque hamlets and fruit laden orchards. .
View more random threads:
- Gul Panra - Meherban
- Aaj ki Mahabharat
- How to Sleep Better?
- ISS Views of Earth Orbit Over the Middle...
- War Memorial takes top architecture prize
- Saudis in Audis
- Kareena Kapoor: Head and Shoulders Latest...
- Tennis Ball Stopper
- Man's Finger Is A Hard Drive
- Harry Potter and the Product of Placement...