As the flood slowly dried, here arose a place of breath- taking natural beauty which was only appropriate at Manali that life began again. Today this legendary cradle of all human kind is a prime holiday destination. There are high mountains surrounded by snow and deep boulder strewn gorges. There are thick forests full of cool breeze and bird songs. There are fields of wild flowers, small picturesque hamlets and fruit laden orchards. .
View more random threads:
- 94 year-old fitness fanatic works out like a...
- Smart prosthetic arm
- Perth Zoo's First Newborn Tree Kangaroo in...
- city: Bern, Switzerland
- Westminster Bridge
- Power Boat Crashes by Hauppauge 'HD PVR'
- 10 Things That Are BANNED in America!
- On Valentine's Day, say IDONT
- KHEER - A Valentine's Day Short Film ft....
- Be your beautiful self