As the flood slowly dried, here arose a place of breath- taking natural beauty which was only appropriate at Manali that life began again. Today this legendary cradle of all human kind is a prime holiday destination. There are high mountains surrounded by snow and deep boulder strewn gorges. There are thick forests full of cool breeze and bird songs. There are fields of wild flowers, small picturesque hamlets and fruit laden orchards. .
View more random threads:
- God bless this man for saving this dog from...
- Perodua Bezza Concept (KLIMS 2010)
- Welcome to Akagera National Park, Rwanda
- 1935 The Year In Review #1
- The future of Adobe creative applications on...
- Audi RS 6 Avant Quattro: Ice Track Challenge
- Skyshield 35 ahead recolver 35mm
- Hen Feeding
- Malta - travel guide