India receives adequate rainfall for its billion-plus population, but the country is facing a crisis as water is diverted from poor rural areas to fill water tanks and swimming pools in richer cities like Delhi. Jill McGivering reports.
View more random threads:
- Single Cute Transformation
- Top 10 Things To Do/See || Jaipur
- Female Fitness Motivation - Go Get It!
- Piazza del Campo in Siena, Tuscany, Italy
- Scientists built a robo-roach that's as...
- Fight Through It - Motivational Video
- Amazing Drone Video Of World's Largest Cave
- Top 10 Bollywood Fights Part 2
- Bikini Snow Tour 2015
- 10 BIZARRE DISEASES Science Can't Explain!