In April of 2014, about 17 of us lined up along the desolate Mexican border in Arizona, and headed north in a race across the deserts, mountains, forests, and canyons of Arizona, headed for Utah. This is the story of how my race unfolded.
The Arizona Trail Race is a self-supported mountain bike race along the famed Arizona Trail. Starting at the Mexico border, there are two distance options: 300 miles to the Picketpost trailhead near Phoenix, or the full traversal to Utah, more than 750 miles. There is no race organization, there is no support; you carry all your own gear, and must be completely self-sufficient. Resupply is allowed only at any commercial establishment.
View more random threads:
- Cute talented baby
- Fountains of Rome: An Architectural...
- Shark spotted at the beach, Miami Beach
- [Graphic] Kurdish child drowned body on shore
- Folk Music Instrument of Our Hazara...
- Hazara Youngester's Talant
- Heartbreak and Euphoria for Mama Dog and Her...
- Payal Rohatgi In Ugly Aur Pagli
- Wonderful amazing voice by girl
- Happiness - Motivational Video